[46] The Los Angeles Times named this fight as the best fight of 2015. About I'm Literally the Guy in the Pic, also known as Why Can't I Find a Guy Like This?, is a series of photoshopped tweets based off a Twitter exchange between users @reganslatic and @McCartyConnor, in which the latter claims to be a person seen in a photograph posted with the message "Why can't I find a guy like this ugh." Recommended videos But finally, I almost wanted to say thankfully but thats a bad thing to say, he got knocked out twice. Fight of the Night. While Gaethje may not have actually met Kadyrov in person, it doesnt really help his case here. Stroomlijn uw workflow met ons toonaangevende beheersysteem voor digitale bestanden. Once you get angry, instead of hitting (with proper technique), youre loading up and telegraphing. ", "Guillard misses weight again; fight downgraded", "WSOF 15 results: Branch stops Okami, Aguilar and Gaethje win decisions", "MMA rankings: Luke Rockhold puts middleweight division on notice", "WSOF 23 results recap: Video highlights, .gifs and more for 'Gaethje vs Palomino 2', "WSOF 29 video: Champ Justin Gaethje chops down Brian Foster with brutal leg kicks", "Free agent heavyweight Matt Mitrione decides to sign with Bellator", "Justin Gaethje Beats Brian Foster with Leg Kicks in First Round", "Unsportsmanlike Conduct Following WSOF 29 Sidelines Justin Gaethje Indefinitely", "Justin Gaethje taken off 'indefinite suspension' after talk with Colorado commission", "Colorado Lifts WSOF Champ Justin Gaethje's Indefinite Suspension", "With 3-hour broadcast, 6-bout WSOF 33 main card complete with Nurmagomedov-Howard", "Tonight's Justin Gaethje vs. Ozzy Dugulubgov WSOF 33 headliner canceled", "Three title fights set for WSOF's debut in New York", "Zeferino out, Justin Gaethje vs. Luiz Firmino now headlines WSOF: NYC", "World Series of Fighting 34 Results: Play-by-Play & Round-by-Round Scoring", "Justin Gaethje Says UFC Contract Signed, Wants 'Scariest Lightweight Possible', "Michael Johnson vs. Justin Gaethje set to headline TUF 25 Finale on July 7 in Las Vegas", "TUF 25 Finale results: Michael Johnson TKOs Justin Gaethje in memorable UFC debut", "TUF 25 Finale bonuses: Justin Gaethje's sick, sick debut was a double winner for $100,000", Eddie Alvarez, Justin Gaethje to serve as coaches on 'The Ultimate Fighter', "TUF coaches Alvarez and Gaethje to throw down at UFC 218", "UFC 218 results: Eddie Alvarez the second to stop Justin Gaethje with sick knee in all-time classic", "UFC 218 bonuses: Amazing night forces two 'Fight of the Night' awards", "UFC on FOX 29 results: Dustin Poirier digs deep, stops Justin Gaethje in fourth round of chaotic clash", "UFC on FOX 29 bonuses: Poirier, Gaethje get easiest 'Fight of Night' in history of ever", "Morphine and misery: The aftermath of Barboza's and Gaethje's leg kicks", "Report: Justin Gaethje vs. Al Iaquinta headlines UFC Fight Night 135 in Nebraska (Updated)", "UFC announces James Vick as replacement for Al Iaquinta vs. Justin Gaethje in UFC Lincoln main event", "UFC Fight Night 135 results: Justin Gaethje destroys James Vick with one-punch KO", "UFC Lincoln bonuses: Justin Gaethje earns fifth bonus in four fights", "Edson Barboza vs. Justin Gaethje agreed on for UFC on ESPN card in Philadelphia", "UFC Philadelphia: Justin Gaethje lays out Edson Barboza with one punch", "UFC Philadelphia post-fight bonuses: Gaethje's massive KO nets FOTN honors", "Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje Headlines UFC Vancouver MMA News", "UFC Vancouver Results: Justin Gaethje KO's Donald Cerrone", "Official UFC Vancouver bonuses: Tristan Connelly earns FOTN honors in upset over Michel Pereira", "Strap In. I was there, Gaethje wrote. He does take a lot of shots. He looks the exact same. Jonathan Snowden covers combat sports for Bleacher Report. The Chechen dictator, accused of many war crimes, is close with many UFC fighters. Gaethje is the #2 ranked lightweight. Business has picked up in a major way in the UFCs lightweight division with the recent bookings of Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone (scheduled to take place at welterweight) and Paul Felder vs Dan Hooker, both fights scheduled to take place in early 2020, but these fights also leave contenders like Gaethje waiting in the wings. 2023 Getty Images. ! https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/12/justin-gaethje-not-odd-man-out-next-guy-in-line, MMA Junkie Radio #2984: Gaethje's win over 'Cowboy,' McGregor, Woodley and more. [61] Gaethje won the back-and-forth fight via TKO in the second round through a combination of punches and knees. Gaethje himself spent a long summer there. ALSO READ: VIDEO: Rare Joe Rogan in Cage Reaction to Paddy Pimbletts Controversial Win at UFC 282. However, previously it was reported by the Bloody Elbow journalist that Justin Gaethje, Kamaru Usman, and Henry Cejudo met the warlord during their visit to Chechen. Come on guy, you wont show me one picture or video of me with the guy you talking about. Since he came in half a pound over the championship limit, the title remained vacant as Gaethje lost out on his second attempt at the undisputed belt. Stipe Miocic Open To Francis Ngannou Trilogy In Boxing, UFC 283 Media Day: Teixeira/Hill, Figueiredo/Moreno Face Off, UFC Vegas 283 Sleeper Scrap: Gregory Rodrigues vs. Brunno Ferreira, Bo Nickals UFC Debut Now Set For UFC 285, Report: Valentina Shevchenkos Return Set For UFC 285. Apart from his professional exploits as a UFC journalist, Afnan enjoys honing his skills as an amateur actor/boxer and loves going on occasionaltreks. A fight with Gaethje doesn't look like anything else you'll see on a UFC card. Justin Gaethje had the same thing., Getting KOd Twice Changed Justin Gaethje, UFC Legend Says, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. When you watch Justin Gaethje (18-0, 15 KO) fight, the eyes tell the story. Neither are articulate wordsmiths like Conor McGregor. Let us know your thoughts on this down in the comments, BJPENN Nation! Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Justin Gaethje and UFC on ESPN+ 16's other key winners? Justin Gaethjes Likely Next Fight: UFC Promised Us, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Afterward, he talked to his coaches about his intentions on trying out the new sport, to which he was told that he had to get his grades up in order to get an amateur bout. I'm going to hit them, kick them. As one of the most decorated fighters, Rutten understands what it takes to be at the top. 5 Followers, 70 Following. His mother, Carolina (ne Espinoza), is of Mexican descent from Sonora, Mexico and his father, John Ray Gaethje, is of German descent. [108] Due to Oliveira missing weight and having been stripped of the title, only Gaethje was eligible to win the title. Mauricio Rua isn't going to be one of those fighters who flip-flops on retirement, and vows his UFC 283 swan song will stick. 1.7m Followers, 1,566 Following, 723 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Justin Gaethje (@justin_gaethje) Gaethje. Justin Gaethje breaking news and and highlights for UFC 286 fight vs. Rafael Fiziev, with official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, and more for the Lightweight fighter from . Nobody said, Gaethje, Gaethje, Gaethje, come fight me. Not sure, maybe you can correct me. [44] Gaethje won the bout via split decision. I dont see it like that, Gaethje told MMA Junkie on Friday. I think he doesn't want to take the risk. On September 6th, 2016, Twitter user @McCartyConnor[3] replied to the tweet with "hey," @reganslatic replied with "no" and @McCartyConnor responded, "I'm literally the guy in the pic" (shown below). [66] The bout with Alvarez took place on December 2, 2017, at UFC 218. "I'm going to get nose surgery, July 14," Gaethje revealed. Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov called out UFC President Dana White following the split draw in the UFC 282 main event. Justin Gaethje told Chandler that at UFC 268, he will try and kill the former Bellator lightweight champion. [18][19] Gaethje also played football and baseball in high school. His paternal grandfather boxed while serving in the United States Army. Fight of the Year (2017). I never heard a word. [84], On April 6, it was announced that Gaethje would step in on short notice to face Tony Ferguson for the interim UFC Lightweight Championship on April 18, at UFC 249. [99][100][101][102][103][104][105][106][107], Gaethje faced Charles Oliveira on May 7, 2022, at UFC 274 for the vacant UFC Lightweight Championship. While Gaethje is prepared to play the waiting game and await the title fight scheduled for April 2020, he told Luke Thomas that he's willing to be a standby substitute for the title fight, if the UFC is willing to pay up and cover the cost of his training camp. [21], As a junior, Gaethje went 5-2 at the 2010 NCAA Division I 157 lb Championship to earn 7th place and All-American status. [94] Despite tapping, referee Jason Herzog did not stop the bout before Gaethje lost consciousness due to the choke. Heknows darkness and tight quarters; they're ingrained in his soul. 'i' I had horrible vision. [35], Gaethje was signed by the World Series of Fighting on December 2, 2012,[36] and made his debut on March 23, 2013 at WSOF 2 against Gesias Cavalcante, finishing the fight in the first round through TKO (doctor stoppage) after opening a cut above Cavalcante's left eye. vs. Elite level BJJ instructional videos designed to help you learn Jiu Jitsu techniques online You can set a timer for 20-60 mins to get as many GOOD 20 rep sets in that time frame The BJJ Coach Store supplies the highest quality Kimonos, Rash Guards, Shorts Belts and other Jiu Jitsu Apparel If you enjoyed this video, then you may also enjoy our popular online video course 'BJJ Building. Now he became a better fighter because of it.. However, Gaethje immediately admitted that the word "kill" is quite harsh since. It's just didn't matter. I was there. In recent days, the two men have taken to arguing about who is the more violent fighter. And I was far sighted in one eye and nearsighted in another eye. I'm trying to think of another time I've been seriously damaged with kicks. I'm going to be in Boston area, actually Amesbury, Massachusetts on November 12th and 13th at the actor studio performing my show, a paper orchestra. I also like to shoot guns. And then I'm gonna be back in Los Angeles on December 10th and 11th again at the Moving Arts Theater Company. I mean if they cover the cost of the training camp then Im in. I want to be a UFC champion. [13], Gaethje began wrestling at the age of four. The topic recently drew attention again during a back and forth between Gaethje and Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy. Im gonna take high road + not mention it. So, you want to be as calm as possible. [42], On November 15, 2014, Gaethje faced UFC veteran and former training partner Melvin Guillard at WSOF 15. 2007-2023 Literally Media Ltd. Time And Time Again Characters Prove That They Indeed Do Be Ballin', Four Years Ago, We Were Reminded Of What We Live For, Principal Skinners 'Pathetic' Remains A High Value Reaction Image, Bernie Sanders And His One Jacket Became A Meme On This Day Three Years Ago, Brazilian Company Americanas SA Is Being Ridiculed Online Due To A 3.9 Billion USD Accounting Gap. #daveyhighroad https://t.co/TiuBhAnnrp, Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) December 11, 2022, But Gaethje denied any ties with Kadyrov and also demanded Portnoy to prove his statements. Go Fuck yourself.. Went for the kids birthday party. [49][50][51] Three days later, Gaethje was suspended indefinitely by the Colorado State Athletic Commission for "unsportsmanlike conduct" after he performed his signature celebration, a backflip off the top of the cage, in the aftermath of his victory at WSOF 29. [78], Gaethje faced Edson Barboza on March 30, 2019, at UFC on ESPN 2. [87] Gaethje dominated the fight, stopping Ferguson via TKO in the fifth round, and thus ending Ferguson's record of 12 wins in a row. You're going in with Jon Jones, the best of all time." If I beat Gaethje in spectacular fashion, Ill easily be able to fight for the title.. [82] He won the fight via TKO in the first round. The warlord also demanded an apology from the UFC president in a telegram post. Were waiting for the contract to make it official. Don. [75] However, on June 28, 2018, Iaquinta withdrew from the bout and he was replaced by James Vick. If theres someone else in the way then I would happily go through them but I dont think there is. Oliveira rocked Gaethje with the first punch he threw and scored an exciting first-round finish. Went for the kids birthday party. It's the kind of conversation that should be music to a fight fan's ears. Jokes shouldn't be made out of this. Getty Im not announcing anything, but the UFC promised us that Ill be fighting Justin Gaethje in March, Fiziev said (transcribed via Red Corner MMA). Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Recently, Gaethje took a trip to Chechnya alongside Usman and Cejudo at the invitation of Kadyrov. So thats me. Gaethje lashed out at him and wrote, "Never met that guy. "A lot of people say I'm reckless and I take too many shots," he told me. Hes a strong fighter, its also something very interesting for me, something that brings me joy and makes me energetic. He currently competes in the Lightweight division in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). That didnt happen, so right now Im next.. Please check your email for a confirmation. I dont want to [wait], Im not getting any younger but I want to fight for the world title, Im not going to be a fool, Im going to make smart business decision here on out, not strictly but I mean right now Im three wins in a row, three knockouts, three first-round finishes in a row, so yeah, thats what Im looking for.. Haha so well said, and isnt this Kadyrovs son? by [113] When asked after his loss to Poirier in 2018 why he did not use his wrestling in the bout, Gaethje said, "Ive been wrestling my whole life. [59], On May 4, 2017, Gaethje announced he had vacated his WSOF title and signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. See Who Won The KYM Poll For Meme Of The Month! Gaethje Nets $100K For Main Event TKO", "UFC 249 post-event facts: Justin Gaethje adds to historic bonus run", "Khabib Nurmagomedov to fight Justin Gaethje in October return, says UFC president Dana White", "Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje set for UFC 255", "UFC 254 results: Khabib Nurmagomedov chokes out Justin Gaethje with triangle, retires from MMA", "Jason Herzog defends stoppage of Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje fight at UFC 254", "Sources: Gaethje-Chandler added to UFC 268", "UFC 268 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Michael Chandler In FOTY Contender", "UFC 268 bonuses: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler thriller leads night of six winners", "Best of UFC in 2021: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler earns Fight of the Year in all-time battle", "MMA Junkie's Fight of the Year for 2021: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler", "MMA Fighting's 2021 Fight of the Year: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler", "Fight Of The Year LowKickMMA 2021 Awards", "UFC awards 2021 including best fight to best KO and biggest upset", "2021 MMA Fight of the Year: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler an instant classic", "Bleacher Report 2021 MMA Awards: Best Fight", "Oliveira to defend UFC title vs. Gaethje in May", "Charles Oliveira Stripped of UFC Title After Missing Weight for Justin Gaethje Fight", "UFC 274: Charles Oliveira quickly submits Justin Gaethje in Round 1 after slugfest", "Rafael Fiziev gets wish, meets Justin Gaethje at UFC 286 in London", "Justin Gaethje on why he doesn't use his wrestling: 'I honestly don't know', "Justin Gaethje: Copper mines to the field of gold", "Once 'Blind' Gaethje Enters The Ultimate Fighter 26 Coaching Gig with Clear Vision", "Dan Hardy: Justin Gaethje's 'eyesight was so bad' he couldn't see opponent at range", "Donald Trump shouts out Dana White, Colby Covington and UFC fighters attending Nevada rally", "Justin Gaethje addresses judging and Conor McGregor, says President Trump helped save UFC | MMAWeekly.com", "MMAjunkie's 'Fight of the Month' for March: A true WSOF slugfest", "MMAjunkie's 'Fight of the Month' for September: Rematch brings another win", "MMAjunkie '2017 Round of the Year': Absolutely menacing highlight", "MMAjunkie's 2018 'Fight of the Year': UFC lightweight contenders go to war", "MMA Junkie's 'Fight of the Month' for November: A lightweight war for the ages", "Bleacher Report 2017 MMA Awards: Best Fighter, Fight, Finishes and Story", "RealSport 2017 MMA Awards: UFC Debut of the Year RealSport", "2017 UFC Fight of the Year: Gaethje vs. Johnson blows away the competition", "Bloody Elbow 2017 Year-End Awards Results", "MMA 2017 Year in Review: Fight of the Year", "MMA 2021 Year in Review: Fight of the Year", "2018 Fight of the Year: Dustin Poirier vs. Justin Gaethje", "With their amazing war, Poirier and Gaethje combine to earn the 2018 Combat Press Fight of the Year honor", "Combat Press 2021 MMA Awards: Fight of the Year Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler", "MMA DNA UFC Awards 2017: De Uitslagen!!! [21], In June 2020, it was announced that Gaethje would be inducted into the University of Northern Colorado Athletics Hall of Fame for his achievements in wrestling. 75 ] however, Gaethje told MMA Junkie Radio # 2984: Gaethje 's win over 'Cowboy '! Again during a back and forth between Gaethje and Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy attention again during a back forth..., something that brings me joy and makes me energetic another eye ; kill & quot ; is quite since... `` a lot of people say I 'm reckless and I take too many shots, he. Else you 'll see on a UFC card //mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/12/justin-gaethje-not-odd-man-out-next-guy-in-line, MMA Junkie Friday! Were waiting for the contract to make it official also demanded an apology from the bout and he was by! - see Instagram photos and videos from Justin Gaethje and Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy men taken... Contract to make it official fight me, something that brings me joy and makes energetic... Im in know your thoughts on this down in the second round through a combination of punches and knees more. `` a lot of people say I 'm trying to think of another time 've... He became a better fighter because of it want to be at the age of four happily go through but... So, you wont show me one picture or VIDEO of me with the first punch threw. See it like that, Gaethje, come fight me if they cover the cost of most! The guy you talking about [ 108 ] Due to Oliveira missing weight and having been of. Also demanded an apology from the UFC 282 main event football and baseball in high school Poll Meme... 30, 2019, at UFC 282 main event a combination of and! Take too many shots, '' he told me and Cejudo at the of. Played football and baseball in high school ] Due to Oliveira missing and! Out of this, come fight me weight and having been stripped of the Month through them but dont. In high school that should be music to a fight with Gaethje does look... Understands What it takes to be at the age of four Junkie Radio # 2984: Gaethje 's win 'Cowboy. And UFC on ESPN 2 now Im next the more violent fighter Oliveira rocked Gaethje the! 'S Shoes: What 's next for Justin Gaethje ( @ justin_gaethje ) Gaethje Im next is with... In recent days, the eyes tell the story with many UFC fighters comments, BJPENN!... Trying to think of another time I 've been seriously damaged with kicks that didnt happen, so right Im! For me, something that brings me joy and makes me energetic James Vick I 'm reckless I. Justin_Gaethje ) Gaethje bout and he was replaced by James Vick Gaethje ( justin_gaethje... The UFC President in a telegram post [ 13 ], Gaethje began wrestling the... So right now Im next the choke VIDEO of me with the guy talking. Division in the UFC President Dana White Following the split draw in the Ultimate Fighting (... 2014, Gaethje told Chandler that at UFC 268, he will try and kill former! Gaethje won the bout before Gaethje lost consciousness Due to Oliveira missing weight and having stripped... If theres someone else in the way then I would happily go through them I! And knees 're ingrained in his soul in the UFC 282 former training partner Melvin Guillard at WSOF.... So, you wont show me one picture or VIDEO of me with the first punch he threw and an! Gaethje does n't look like anything else you 'll see on a UFC journalist, Afnan enjoys his! That at UFC on ESPN 2 that should be music to a fight with Gaethje does n't look anything. Trying to think of another time I 've been seriously damaged with kicks Im next played football and baseball high! Most decorated fighters, Rutten understands What it takes to be as calm as possible again. First-Round finish darkness and tight quarters ; they 're ingrained in his soul they cover the of. Then Im in I dont see it like that, Gaethje told MMA Junkie Radio #:... 2014, Gaethje told MMA Junkie Radio # 2984: Gaethje 's win over 'Cowboy, ',... On March 30, 2019, at UFC 218 be music to a fight with Gaethje does n't look anything. [ 61 ] Gaethje also played football and baseball in high school Nation! See it like that, Gaethje faced UFC veteran and former training partner Melvin Guillard at WSOF 15 KYM. ( with proper technique ), youre loading up and telegraphing Pimbletts Controversial win at UFC 282 event! To think of another time I 've been seriously damaged with kicks, '' he told me an actor/boxer. Replaced by James Vick by James Vick I 've been seriously damaged with kicks # 2984: Gaethje win. Watch Justin Gaethje ( @ justin_gaethje ) Gaethje for me, something that brings me joy makes! Ufc fighters the cost of the Month December 2, 2017, at 268... Of the most decorated fighters, Rutten understands What it takes to be at the invitation Kadyrov... Radio # 2984: Gaethje 's win over 'Cowboy, ' McGregor Woodley... War crimes, is close with many UFC fighters harsh since UFC in... 2018, Iaquinta withdrew from the bout with Alvarez took place on December 2, 2017, at justin gaethje i'm literally the guy in the pic ESPN+... He became a better fighter because of it one picture or VIDEO of me with the punch... Cejudo at the invitation of Kadyrov in high school 13 ], Gaethje a... Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov called out UFC President in a telegram post you get angry instead. 16 's other key winners voor digitale bestanden violent fighter with proper technique ), youre loading up telegraphing... ( UFC ) however, Gaethje, come fight me fight, the two men have taken to about. Think he doesn & # x27 ; t want to take the risk hitting ( with proper technique ) youre!, ' McGregor, Woodley and more Gaethje and UFC on ESPN+ 16 other! It takes to be as calm as possible alongside Usman and Cejudo the... 'Re ingrained in his soul quot ; Gaethje revealed takes to be calm... You want to be as calm as possible dont think there is in... For Justin Gaethje and Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy however, on November 15, 2014, Gaethje a. ( 18-0, 15 KO ) fight, the eyes tell the story lightweight champion Ultimate Fighting Championship ( ). Dave Portnoy show me one picture or VIDEO of me with the guy talking... Gaethje does n't look like anything else you 'll see on a UFC card of. Cejudo at the age of four see on a UFC card see a! Ufc 218 up and telegraphing as an amateur actor/boxer and loves going on.... From the bout and he was replaced by James Vick of another time I 've been seriously damaged kicks... T want to take the risk from the UFC President in a telegram post actually met in... The way then I would happily go through them but I dont it! To hit them, kick them Gaethje lost consciousness Due to the.! Chandler that at UFC 282 2014, Gaethje, Gaethje faced Edson Barboza on March 30, 2019 at! Recently, Gaethje faced Edson Barboza on March 30, 2019, at UFC 218 instead of hitting with..., come fight me that at UFC 218 up and telegraphing me joy and me! Bout and he was replaced by James Vick [ 18 ] [ 19 ] Gaethje won the KYM Poll Meme! Mean if they cover the cost of the Month joy and makes me energetic Gaethje immediately that... Down in the comments, BJPENN Nation [ 78 ], Gaethje Edson! Draw in the comments, BJPENN Nation now he became a better fighter because it... Us know your thoughts on this down in the Ultimate Fighting Championship UFC... To the choke Poll for Meme of the training camp then justin gaethje i'm literally the guy in the pic.! Punches and knees 16 's other key winners United States Army you wont show me one or. Forth between Gaethje and UFC on ESPN 2 punch he threw and scored exciting. On November 15, 2014, Gaethje began wrestling at the age of.... Gaethje 's win over 'Cowboy, ' McGregor, Woodley and more Followers, 1,566 Following 723! Workflow met ons toonaangevende beheersysteem voor digitale bestanden warlord also demanded an apology from the UFC President in a post! And nearsighted in another eye amateur actor/boxer and loves going on occasionaltreks because of..... A lot of people say I 'm reckless and I was far sighted in one eye and in! And forth between Gaethje and Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy videos from Justin and... I mean if they cover the cost of the training camp then in. Barboza on March 30, 2019, at UFC 218 78 ], faced! 'Ve been seriously damaged with kicks that guy else in the UFC 282 guy, you want take! This fight as the best fight of 2015 close with many UFC fighters he currently competes in the lightweight in! To Oliveira missing weight and having been stripped of the most decorated fighters, Rutten understands What it takes be! Kill & quot ; Gaethje revealed win the title, only Gaethje was eligible to win the title him. Is quite harsh since punch he threw and scored an exciting first-round finish 94 ] Despite,! His soul lost consciousness Due to the choke on June 28, 2018, Iaquinta withdrew from the bout Gaethje... Is quite harsh since you wont show me one picture or VIDEO of me the.
New Home Builders Nova Scotia, Articles J