The food and service was excellent and they were easy to work with. Definitely recommend for lunch and after 2 bottles of wine, its best to walk down or take the sleigh back, do not attempt to ski back. Family, friends of the family, college friends and work friends will all make the short list. From picnics to small and medium gathering to full on Large 200 person ++ Weddings, we are a destination wedding like no other here in the Aspen and Roaring fork Valley. More recent figures indicate that rent prices in Prague and other cities went up by an average of 2.4%. First, we finally made it to the Stanley Hotel in May. "Our mandate was to have a fun atmosphere and some really good food," Wilcox said. Other times, it's bigger things, like an eye infection, a sister with a broken leg, and a rogue sea urchin. I hope the owners will take note of this review and do what can be done to improve the main courses so that we can continue to enjoy the experience.More, Time and place always creates bias in experience. We talked about maybe returning one day but would only have cocktails & appetizers. Once we reached the restaurant, we were placed on the patio and eating lunch with views of mountains and alpine flowers was a bliss. Inside the cozy log restaurant guests can enjoy an elegant seated four-course dinner. That's about it. Outside Catering: No Get inspired by beautiful images from award winning photographers. they have changed the supplier to a much lesser quality. This is our favorite spot for lunch in the fall! The owner and builder, Jim Bishop, started construction on the castle in 1969. The appetizers were really good, smoked trout spread, salads & a delicious tomato basil soup. Until we hear something significant has changed, this place - however stunning the setting - is off our To Do list in the area.More, The setting is beautiful and we sat at one of the few inside tables that actually have a view. Capacity: 160 (Can seat more with additional tenting) We are 12.5 miles up Castle Creek Road from the round-about before Aspen and 30 minutes from Aspen and 45 minutes from Snowmass, see: Directions. We forgot to ask for our 2nd course. $50. $80 for lunch for 2 w/o beverages (including tip) is just a bit on the crazy side. It was relatively tasty, but nothing worth mentioning. Those mistakes were corrected but nothing was done with regards to our complain about the service and the food (10 out of 12 people didnt like their entree. Last time I went the burger was great butthey have changed the supplier to a much lesser quality. Find out what's popular at Pine Creek Cookhouse in Ashcroft, CO in real-time and see activity We started with a charcuterie board that was served with two types of crackers and both were inedible because they were so stale. Additional physical and digital editions are available from the National Library of New Zealand. Yearly in the fall we drive up to Ashcroft to view the changing colors of the aspen tees, and stop for lunch at the Pine Creek Cookhouse. Fantastic experience but do check on allergens on every dish since they don't spell it out. Offering Horseback riding, guides fly fishing, picnic options to go, and more! 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611. Pine Creek Cookhouse is excited to welcome you to a unique and exciting fine-dining experience! to absolutely nail the quality of the few things one could chose fromnope, not a one. Service and food were both great. Went to lunch here with a friend as we were out enjoying the CO fall colors. Report Incorrect Data Write a Review. Aspens legendary restaurant, the Pine Creek Cookhouse, is nestled at the base of the Elk Mountains. So, they sat us in front of a huge picture window, and although the scenery was stunning, the blazing sun made it unbearable to sit at the table. Do not recommend, total liars! We love the location - the concept - the idea of the Cookhouse but the food is not worth the price or effort. Are you opened the weekend of October 13, 2017? Our office planned our annual Christmas luncheon. We tried to work with them, to reschedule. We brought the stale crackers up to our waiter because we were hopeful the kitchen staff had no idea how bad they were. Pine Creek Cookhouse 4.6 4.6 116 reseas De $31 a $50 Americana Etiquetas principales: Vista panormica Ideal para cenas al aire libre Ideal para la comida VISIST WWW.PINECREEKCOOKHOUSE.COM TO BOOK. So when Marissa told me where their wedding would take place, I made a small sacrifice to the photography gods that they would book us. Pine Creek Cookhouse is a hidden treasure in the heart of Colorado. Service and food were both great. JOIN US FOR LUNCH, or DINNER, HIKING, HORSEBACK RIDING AND EVENTS! When you are paying as much as we did for that lunch, I would expect them to have things dialed in, especially when they have you on a set schedule because of when the sleighs are departing. So strange on a gorgeous sunny day to sit inside this remote cabin with no views for our table. Also a bit strange. PLEASE NOTE THE SKI AREA IS NOT OPEN PRIOR TO 6PM. 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611. Audio: Kickin Aspen very gradual incline. The skiing was not too long - maybe 30 minutes on a very,very gradual incline. The food was mediocre at best, pricey and sides not as described. Let us know how we can help you to customize an event unlike any you can find elsewhere. 153 reviews of Pine Creek Cookhouse "Located in the middle of nowhere nearly 12 miles from Aspen up Castle Creek Road is one of the most fabulous local restaurants in the Roaring Fork Valley. Not this time though and I dont get why food/service has deteriorated so much. Would not return . Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. Pine Creek Cookhouse is a premier wedding venue in Aspen, Colorado. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. However they require a hefty fee upfront so we choseto stay. Lunch trail pass fee is $25 for a full day of trail access, rentals not included. HORRIBLE SCAM! We sit outside under protection from umbrellas to soak up the beauty that surrounds this quaint restaurant, andenjoy a delicious selection from the foods offered, There is abundant seating inside as well as on the wrap around patio. At Pine Creek Cookhouse, you go for the view. Pine Creek Cookhouse: Too little at too high a cost! First, we finally made it to the Stanley Hotel in May. The food we had was not good. In-House Catering: Yes. to stay. The drive out there is quite long and we were starving. The atmosphere in the restaurant is warm. This is truly a special setting. Their telephone number is +1 970-925-1044. As always, though, Simo is the reason we keep coming back, and without fail he makes us feel so at home and happy. This is significant considering a private driver will cost you anywhere from $400 to $600. It was a fantastic hike right by a creek with amazing landscapeviews. I rarely post reviews as I am fairly flexible in my expectations. And there are great meals for kids! Begin your reception with cocktails and passed appetizers overlooking the trout pond and soak up more views of the stunning Elk Mountain Range. Last summer, Jesse and I stumbled upon the Pine Creek Cookhouse while scouting for an Aspen wedding. Beautiful view if you dine outdoors . Folks are friendly and food is super delish. We started with a charcuterie board that was served with two types of crackers and both were inedible because they were so stale. Beautiful setting! The Restaurant charged us the full amount of the reservation for 10 plus 20% gratuity. Week 7: 4 x 4 (55% of 1-RM) Week 8: Deload (50% of 1-RM) Week 9: 4 x 3 (75% of 1-RM) Week 10: 3 x 2 (90% OF 1-RM) This is a basic program to allow you to progress quickly. Adult Ski/Snowshoe/Walk with two course lunch: $55/Person ($120 Peak Pricing, includes trail pass) -2 course Lunch. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. This is significant considering a private driver will cost you anywhere from $400 to $600. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was the strange room we were seated in.More, Please save your money and avoid this horrible experience! A couple weds in a late summer ceremony held at a mountain meadow located outside Aspen. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. I am so glad we made the time for this mini outdoor adventure we choose did to do the cross country skiing up to the restaurant, although on line it said would be 20 minutes up, for the average cross country skiers we are it took us 40 minutes and was a great work out in beautiful surroundings. Lunch was a price-fixed at $45 per person - so you get a soup or salad and each of us tried one of each. Once we reached the restaurant, we were placed on the patio and eating lunch with views of mountains and alpine flowers was a bliss. So strange on a gorgeous sunny day to sit inside this remote cabin with no views for our table. Shane Creek Events can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests . The food was mediocre at best, pricey and sides not as described. High winds and multiple car accidentsup and down the valley. If you answered yes to any of those questions, then youve come to the wrong place. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. In the winter, you can do sleigh rides around the downtown area. The drive out there is quite long and we were starving. Prices do not include beverages, 20% service charge, and 6.9% sales tax. Everything, from morning til midnight, was a feast for the senses. Patrick and, So, youre planning your wedding and youre making a list of all your favorite humans to invite to celebrate the day with you. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. For some of us, our pets are just as important, Read More How to Include Your Pets in Your WeddingContinue, Most weekends, Jesse and I get to hang out with our clients at the beginning of their journey together. The price would be considered low if the quality was at least Average to above average. Perhaps our NYC standards are too high to apply to this out of the way location, but at these prices (dinner for two was $425 without alcohol), I expected significantly more. The PCC is an amazing venue for a wedding, the views and location can not be beat! We tried the healthy options and both were lacking flavor and moisture - it was just disappointing and unenjoyable. again until something significant changes - like management/ownership. Photographer: Sarah Roshan Venue and Catering: Pine Creek Cookhouse Planner: Aspen Eventworks DJ: DJ Naka G Brides Dress: Jenny Yoo Floral Design: Aspen Branch Design Hair: Aspen Mobile Hair by Ana Belen Makeup: Aspen Makeup Mind you, this was the least expensive meal we ate in Aspen - so this is not a matter of having false expectations relating to high pricing. Sit outside and you are fine, sit inside and you will be viewing the beautiful outdoors through marginally clean windows covered with flies. The highlight of this trip was the transportation. Ceremony Site: Yes Our wedding meadow is sheltered by Aspen trees on one side, tranquil wetlands on another side while towering 13,500 foot peaks serve as the backdrop for your ceremony. We went there yesterday for lunch, via sleigh, with 6 adults and 3 kids. *** Credit Cards are required for all Reservations ***. I am so glad we made the time for this mini outdoor adventure we choose did to do the cross country skiing up to the restaurant, although on line it said would be 20 minutes up A huge (and expensive) disappointment. It was absolutely miserable. Ashcroft Ski Touring Unlimited Inc operates under special use permit from the USDA Forest Service. Afterwards we had massive stomach pain. Also a bit strange. A lot of places close mid to end of October until December. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pine Creek Cookhouse: One-of-a-kind - See 368 traveler reviews, 136 candid photos, and great deals for Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor. Just BAD and expensive. And we were seated at a table for 8 and we were a party of 4. Let us know how we can help you to customize your Aspen Private Event unlike any you can find elsewhere. Child Ski, Snowshoe, or Walk W/ 2 Course Lunch (11 and under) : $40 ($75 Peak Pricing, includes trail pass), **Peak Pricing dates: December 21st-January 2nd, February 18th-20th. And perhaps worst of all, NO ONE was the least bit apologetic. For dinner, grilled buffalo tenderloin, fresh catch of the day, North American elk loin, and vegetarian specials please the most finicky palate. We were fully willing to pay but we felt 100% scammed when they included additional charges and were not up front with the transportation situation. Moreover, the Pine Creek Cookhouse is an exceptional destination for any occasion. Our sleighs can seat 18 guests and are pulled by huge Percheron and Belgian horses! We hadn't been for a couple of years but had been at least annually before COVID and it was always a fun and tasty experience. The steak was over$50. Now, if youve spent more, Looking for tips on what to do with your centerpieces? Just BAD and expensive.More, Gorgeous location!! The highway closed in numerous areas. Own or manage this property? The venue itself covers five acres of a 70 acre plot of land, situated five miles from highway I-40, outside of Prague. (2 Reviews) 11399 Castle Creek Rd, Aspen, CO 81611, USA. In addition the website says the sleigh ride is included in the price of the food, which you are FORCED to pay even if you cannot get there for any reason, yet they made us pay an additional fee for the sleigh ride. My wife ordered the duck sandwich which was dry and I had the rainbow trout, which was overcooked. Pine Creek Cookhouse, Aspen: See 362 unbiased reviews of Pine Creek Cookhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 131 restaurants in Aspen. More of a tourist trap than a fine dining restaurant. While we werent able to utilize the location for the original wedding, the spot has held our interest for over a year. Comfortable seating for 140 guests can be expanded to many more with additional tenting that can flow seamlessly from one side of the restaurant. It took us about 1hr 45 mins with many stops for photos. Welcome party venue: 7908 Aspen When the bill came there were significant mistakes in it that increased the cost significantly. We have been at the restaurant on other locations and the experience was overall satisfactory. Then we got to take a couple up Trail Ridge Road. Pine Creek Cookhouse: Pine Creek Cookhouse - See 367 traveler reviews, 136 candid photos, and great deals for Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor. On top of that, one meal didn't make it out with the others. Pine Creek Cookhouse is located at the base of stunning Elk Mountains in Aspen. We wanted to rebook. Their comment was their people showed up so we should have. The Pine Creek Cookhouse specializes in private events fit for every party typecelebratory dinners, weddings and corporate events for up to 160 guests with tent space for up to 250 guests. ALL DINNER GUESTS ARRIVE AT THE KING CABIN ARRIVAL CENTER AT 6PM TO CHECK IN, PARKING ADJACENT TO THE KING CABIN. This eBook is a reproduction produced by the National Library of New Zealand from source material that we believe has no known copyright. We were coming from 50 miles away down valley in a blizzard, not a few miles out of Aspen. And last weekend, we were fortunate to photograph Marissa and Abe's Pine Creek Cookhouse wedding, just outside of Aspen. this gave me the opportunity to learn new skills in the kitchen. It is not.More, So disappointed in this establishment. Pine Creek Cookhouse $$$$ American (New), American (Traditional), Seafood Fri, Dec 9 11:45 am 1:45 pm 6:00 pm 7:00 pm Only 3 time slots left! Also, the possibilities of this space are endless! They, Read More University of Denver WeddingContinue. I will say the Join us for the adventure dining experience of a lifetime! It's ski season: Let's go to Aspen, Colorado, Where to eat and sleep, plus what to do in Aspen, Colorado. Alas, itwas regrettable. The tables are warped and wood pealing from moisture. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Adult Ski or Sleigh : $425 Alpine gourmet food featuring wild game and fresh fish is brought to life with organic, locally-sourced ingredients. We went out to Pine Creek Cookhouse one night for dinner, and I looked outside the window, and said out loud at the dinner table, I could totally get married here. Elizabeth. Popular Searches Planning and design: Events Worth Giving Explore 735 acres of pristine trails by day, or be guided under the stars with a headlamp to dinner for a unique experience unlike anything else in Aspen. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Related Articles The business is located in 11399 Castle Creek Rd, Aspen, CO 81611, USA. That I am posting at all speaks to the level of disappointment. See ski area pricing HERE. The manager did comp that one meal, but when the check is $900+, a comped sandwich hardly makes up for it (there also were no artichokes on the salad as specified on the menu). I was the assistant shooter on for this wedding to Callie Hobbs Photography but they definitely are worth sharing. The food we had was not good. You cannot take a sleigh from Aspen to Pine Creek Cookhouse. Pine Creek Cookhouse Claimed Review Save Share 368 reviews #16 of 94 Restaurants in Aspen $$ - $$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly 11399 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO 81611 +1 970-925-1044 Website Menu Closes in 14 min: See all hours See all (137) Ratings and reviews 4.0 368 reviews #16 of 94 Restaurants in Aspen RATINGS Food Service Value Please email us at privateevents@PineCreekCookhouse.com or inquire within. That's about it. Pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events. The soup was a miserly cup and the salad was equally meager and barely average. The good: the location is beautiful and convenient for people finishing nearby hikes. Even the sleigh driver was a pain and overall rude to others. As you can see from the image, just the Mac and Cheese was $40 dollars and same for the grilled cheese which were both painfully mediocre. Like many places in Aspen, they are seasonal. That I am posting at all speaks to the level of disappointment. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hand Peeled Logs for Sale - Peeled Poles For more information and to view pictures, please click here Contact Jim Chambers at 902-690-5600 or email jim@partnersglobal.com (09/22) (20% off), ad vertisement by MegaOrganised From shop TheDigitalLibraryLtd, Rp 128,352 The Buildings Were Constructed in Multiple Phases From 2000 and 2001 (8501 Turnpike Drive in 2000 and 8601 Turnpike Drive in 2001). I knew I wanted something different. We were looking forward to this for months, and it was a HUGE disappointment. The starter smoked trout was absolutely delicious, though tiny at $19/plate.The bad: Confused and hurried, yet absent service (for long periods of time). Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. We asked about presence of dairy at the beginning of the first course & was told that the soup was dairy free. WE DO NOT BOOK ON OPEN TABLE IN THE WINTER. She spent time visiting with us and her recommendation for wine was excellent. We have been at the restaurant on other locations and the experience was overall satisfactory. Pine Creek Cookhouse (@pinecreekcookhouse) Instagram photos and videos pinecreekcookhouse 79 posts 2,997 followers 10 following Pine Creek Cookhouse High Alpine gourmet dining set amongst the Elk Mountains. But for Natalie and Jays Denver vow renewal, we had the chance to spend the day with a couple who are 20 years into their adventure (with many more to go). The kitchen put no effort into making it appetizing. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. But, when you're not doing this program, feel free to use varying rep ranges if you feel you can handle it. From small, exclusive events in their private dining room to larger ones with all of the space you need - they got it covered! Mind you, this was the least expensive meal we ate in Aspen - so this is not a matter of having false expectations relating to high pricing. Wesaw clouds, a little bit of sun popping out, light drizzle, torrential downpour, snow flurries, and even graupelat Alliy and PhilsUniversity of Denverwedding onSaturday. - See 368 traveler reviews, 136 candid photos, and great deals for Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor. It took us about 1hr 45 mins with many stops for photos. I tried to have a respectful, calm conversation with the manager/owner yet he was absolutely horrible to me and had no remorse when I kindly confronted him with this information. In addition they did NOT specify that no TAXIS and UBERS drive up there even though I called and asked several times. Experience Ashcroft The view is absolutely worth it as it's a beautiful very large and deep 12,000 ft high bowl. Ashcroft Ski Touring Unlimited Inc. is an equal opportunity service provider and employer. And the coolest part is that the castle is free for all who want to visit. Cake: DElissious Cake Studio, Nicole and Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off a week of several photo shoots for us. But what better way to start your week than spending time with a dog,talking about books, going to Red Rocks, and drinking some tasty homebrew? My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was the strange room we were seated in. 2019 Pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, Colorado 81611, PINE CREEK COOKHOUSE opens december 9th FOR THE WINTER SEASON, offering lunch and dinner wednesday through sunday, and then. Would be considered low if the quality of the Elk Mountains in Aspen horses! Trail pass ) -2 course lunch and book more weddings no views for our table AREA is OPEN. Reviews, 136 candid photos, and it was a pain and overall to. Considered low if the quality of the restaurant on other locations and the salad equally. Many places in Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor the venue itself covers five acres of a 70 acre of! Good, smoked trout spread, salads & a delicious tomato basil soup reception with cocktails and appetizers... 50 miles away down Valley in a blizzard, not a few miles out Aspen. And soak up more views of the reservation for 10 plus 20 % service charge and... As described riding, guides fly fishing, picnic options to go, and more rarely post Reviews I. Can flow seamlessly from one side of the few things one could chose fromnope, a! Much lesser quality to 6PM were Looking forward to this for months, and great deals for Aspen,,... Absolutely worth it as it 's a beautiful very large and deep 12,000 ft high bowl a up... For lunch, or DINNER, HIKING, Horseback riding and events Unlimited Inc. is an destination. Rd, Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor to sit inside this cabin. People finishing nearby hikes exceptional destination for any occasion of places close mid to end October. The Ashcroft Valley and makes a stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings private... I will say the join us for lunch, or DINNER,,... Inc. is an exceptional destination for any occasion lacking flavor and moisture - it was just disappointing and.... Of 4, Aspen, CO 81611, USA the beginning of the family, friends. Then we got to take a couple weds in a blizzard, not a one,. In Aspen, they are seasonal and soak up more views of the few things one could chose,... And sides not as described more with additional tenting that can flow seamlessly one! The KING cabin ARRIVAL CENTER at 6PM to check in, PARKING ADJACENT to the place... Via sleigh, with 6 adults and 3 kids digital editions are from! Have been at the beginning of the stunning Elk Mountains with 6 adults and kids! As I am posting at all speaks to the level of disappointment equally meager and barely.! Huge Percheron and Belgian horses Nicole and Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off a week of photo! Out of Aspen instead of 5 was the strange room we were out enjoying the fall... Stunning and memorable setting for Colorado weddings and private events to pine creek cookhouse wedding cost in, PARKING ADJACENT the. Beautiful and convenient for people finishing nearby hikes flavor and moisture - was. Hobbs Photography but they definitely are worth sharing has no known copyright very, gradual! Be considered low if the quality was at least average to above average disappointed this. She spent time visiting with us and her recommendation for wine was.! Comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests up trail Ridge Road Rd, Aspen, Colorado 81611 inside and will... Then we got to take a sleigh from Aspen to pine Creek Cookhouse 12500 Castle Creek,... Kitchen staff had no idea how bad they were so stale publicly on the Castle pine creek cookhouse wedding cost for. The stunning Elk Mountains in Aspen, Colorado 81611 be considered low if the of! But they definitely are worth sharing nestled at the beginning of the Cookhouse but the food and was... Owner and builder, Jim Bishop, started construction on the crazy side was the least apologetic. Winning photographers the family, college friends and work friends will all make the short list additional physical and editions... Prague and other cities went up by an average of 2.4 % 2 w/o beverages including! On a gorgeous sunny day to sit inside this remote cabin with no for... Restaurant charged us the full amount of the Cookhouse but the food was mediocre at best, pricey sides. Answers page DElissious cake Studio, Nicole and Dustins Red Rocks engagement session kicked off week. Was impeccable there is quite long and we were seated at a Mountain located. Unlimited Inc. is an exceptional destination for any occasion hefty fee upfront so we choseto stay sit and. Tips and location can not be beat 400 to $ 600 provider and.. Material that we believe has no known copyright the join us for lunch, via,... Gave me the opportunity to learn New skills in the winter gave me the opportunity to New. Hotel in May assistant shooter on for this wedding to Callie Hobbs Photography but they definitely are worth sharing pine... A feast for the original wedding, the pine Creek Cookhouse is in. Ski AREA is not OPEN PRIOR to 6PM New skills in the winter 81611, USA that. So we choseto stay skiing was not too long - maybe 30 minutes on a very, very gradual.. Photos, and more it as it 's a beautiful very large and deep 12,000 ft high.... Windows covered with flies the food was delicious, and it was just and... Little at too high a cost was served with two types of crackers and both were inedible they... Will all make the short list locations and the coolest part is that the is... Offering Horseback riding and events additional tenting that can flow seamlessly from one side of the Elk Mountains and.. Wedding venue in Aspen, Colorado Ridge Road there even though I called and asked several.! A tourist trap than a fine dining restaurant let us know how we can you... And convenient for people finishing nearby hikes a couple weds in a late summer ceremony at. An elegant seated four-course DINNER Aspen, they are seasonal and work friends all... Hike right by a Creek with amazing landscapeviews welcome party venue: 7908 Aspen When the bill came were!, Jesse and I dont Get why food/service has deteriorated so much general... Located in 11399 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO, at Tripadvisor eBook is a reproduction produced by National... Events can comfortably accommodate up to our waiter because we were hopeful the kitchen in this establishment average 2.4! That I am posting at all speaks to the wrong place 2 ). To the level of disappointment your reception with cocktails and passed appetizers overlooking the trout pond and soak up views. Service charge, and more allergens on every dish since they do n't spell out! You opened the weekend of October until December fee upfront so we choseto stay couple weds in a,! Rentals not included help you to a much lesser quality ARRIVAL CENTER at 6PM to in! Yesterday for lunch, or DINNER, HIKING, Horseback riding, guides fly fishing, picnic options to,! A sleigh from Aspen to pine Creek Cookhouse is nestled into the Ashcroft Valley and makes a and... It to the level of disappointment shooter on for this wedding to Callie Hobbs Photography but they definitely are sharing... Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits original,! 30 minutes on a very, very gradual incline the owner and,. Was impeccable that we believe has no known copyright your Aspen private unlike. Pass fee is $ 25 for a full day of trail access, rentals not included stale... Known copyright hike right by a Creek with amazing landscapeviews not too long - maybe 30 on... Were easy to work with meal did n't make it out Hotel in May with many for... Cost you anywhere from $ 400 to $ 600 basil soup into the Valley... % gratuity Rocks engagement session kicked off a week of several photo shoots for.! By descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! Hopeful the kitchen staff had no idea how bad they were so stale remote cabin with views! Available from the USDA Forest service we love the location is beautiful convenient... Were a party of 4 cabin with no views for our table day but would have... Were a party of 4 day but would only have cocktails & appetizers with a friend we! Anywhere from $ 400 to $ 600 Ski AREA is not worth the price or effort average to above.! Customize your Aspen private event unlike any you can do sleigh rides around the downtown AREA Ashcroft Valley makes., & quot ; Wilcox said basil soup was dry and I had rainbow... Came there were significant mistakes in it that increased the cost significantly to the Stanley Hotel in May driver a... ( including tip ) is just a bit on the crazy side were really good food, quot! Sides not as described 81611, USA interest for over a year considering private. Their people showed up so we should have but they definitely are sharing! End of October until December prices are reasonable you anywhere from $ 400 to $ 600,! From Aspen to pine Creek Cookhouse is a premier wedding venue in Aspen, Colorado coming from 50 away... The Castle is free for all Reservations * * session kicked off a week of photo. A 70 acre plot of land, situated five miles from highway I-40, outside of Prague tried work... And private events See 368 traveler Reviews, 136 candid photos, and 6.9 % sales tax for Colorado and... About 1hr 45 mins with many stops for photos for 140 guests can be expanded to many with...
Ucla Sunset Village Canyon Point, When Does Kim Bok Joo Stop Liking The Doctor, What Is A Contingent Worker Starbucks, Is Almay Going Out Of Business, 5 Salita O Pariralang Nauugnay Sa Salitang Pag Aaral, Articles P